inactive

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2015
Dedicated professional concerned with patient well being
Dr. Burns was always concerned with my total well being. He would ask questions to determine if any physical problems were present and would recommend actions needed. Questions of any kind were always explained in detail. He would always greet me with a smile. My asthma/bronchitis is well controlled thanks to his treatment and expertise. He said his job was to make sure I did not end up with an oxygen machine as I get older. I was fortunate to have him as my doctor.

April 11th, 2015
DOES NOT EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR
WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS QUACK TO ANYONE!!! SAW HIM AND NEVER GOT ONE STRAIGHT ANSWER OR EVEN PROPELY CHECKED BY HIM PERSONALLY LUNG DOCTOR MY BUTT !!! SHOULD LOSE HIS LICENSE OR MAYBE BECOME A DOCTOR AGAIN INSTEAD OF A CASH COW FOR HIS FREE OFFICE AT FLAGLER HOSPITAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 18th, 2014