A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gordon is Excellent. Dr. Gordon has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Diseases of the eye Retina & Vitreous Surgery, Retina Surgery, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Gordon practice?
Dr. Lawrence Gordon practices Family Medicine and Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN and Blytheville, AR.
See Memphis Family Physicians and Memphis Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Gordon, Dr. Laurence Gordon, Dr. Loren Gordon, Dr. Lorenzo Gordon