A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wooten Gordon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wooten Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooten Gordon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wooten Gordon has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN and Jackson, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.