A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wooten Gordon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wooten Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooten Gordon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wooten Gordon has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Wooten Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN and Jackson, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.