A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wallace Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.