Dr. Lawrence Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

no change

September 22nd, 2016
Wrist pain
I have been going to dr lee for my wrist for 5 months. Every time i arrive to my appointment I am forced to wait between an hour or two in the waiting room. Once I finally get to see dr.lee, he keeps asking me the same questions, misdiagnosed me, prescribed me harmful treatment (before and after my pregnancy) which I denied because I did my research. He doesn't seem to listen to anything i am concerned about and still hasn't found a plan to my recovery. I wish he had better bedside manner and made the experience better. I just felt like a number and very rushed at each appointment. I wouldn't reccomend his services.

October 31st, 2013
I was referred to Dr. Lee from Miriam Hospital's emergency room after my son was seen for a broken finger. Although Dr. Lee seemed very knowledgeable, I waited an hour for our first appointment. What's even worse was not one person we saw (receptionist, nurse, assistant, or the doctor) even mentioned the long wait let alone apologized for it! I knew better to call ahead for our follow up appointment to see if the Dr was running on schedule and was advised to come an hour later. I was taken in within a few minutes of arriving, however annoyed when the girl walking us into the exam room tells me that it was a good thing "she" told me to call before coming (she most certainly did not!) We had to go back after my son re-injured the same finger, this was our third and last appointment! I called ahead and was told that the Dr. was running 30 minutes late. I asked if it would be longer than that as I didn't have much longer to wait today and would reschedule if so. She assured me it was 30 minutes but that things can change. I figured how much is going to change in the next 30 minutes...I arrived 30 minutes late and wasn't taken in for almost another 45 minutes and then sat waiting another 10-15 for the Dr. to come in. This after complaining to the receptionist multiple times about our wait. When we were finally taken in there was no mention of the long wait at all. The Dr. came in and said nothing about it. When he cordially asked me how I was I replied "a bit annoyed at how long we've waited, 1 1/2 hours" He literally told me that we can try to hurry up and get us out so we don't have to come back! I replied that an apology would be nice and he ignored that, went on with the appointment and even discussed when we should come back. I told him that we would not be coming back and that my time was just as valuable as his and I didn't appreciate his attitude. and lack of apology. So he then apologized. Too little and too late for me.