A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Tom is Good. Dr. Tom has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tom, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Adenoidectomy, Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, and Ear Diseases.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Tom practice?
Dr. Lawrence Tom practices Otolaryngology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See King Of Prussia Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Tom, Dr. Laurence Tom, Dr. Loren Tom, Dr. Lorenzo Tom