A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Tom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tom
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tom, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wah-Chan Tom MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Tom practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tom has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Tom practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.