A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Tom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tom
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tom, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wah-Chan Tom MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Tom practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tom has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Tom practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.