A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Waldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Waldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Franklin Waldman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Waldman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Waldman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Waldman practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.