A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chip Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chip Walter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Walter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chip Walter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chip Walter practice?
- Dr. Chip Walter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chip Walter practices Family Medicine near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Booneville, MS and Waukesha, WI.
See Tupelo Primary Care Doctors.