A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Waspe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Waspe, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Waspe graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Waspe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Eugene Waspe MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Waspe practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Waspe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Waspe practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Cardiologists.