A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Waspe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waspe
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Waspe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Waspe, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Waspe graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Waspe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Eugene Waspe MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Waspe practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Waspe has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Waspe practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Cardiologists.