A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Waspe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Waspe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Waspe graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Waspe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waspe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans