A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Watts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Watts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
- Sampson Reg Med Ctr, Clinton, Nc
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Watts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Watts practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Watts practices Family Medicine near Clinton, NC.
See Clinton Family Physicians.