A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Watts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Watts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
- Sampson Reg Med Ctr, Clinton, Nc
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Watts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Watts practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Watts practices Family Medicine near Clinton, NC.
See Clinton Family Physicians.