Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Way:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Way is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Way
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Way Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Way, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Way graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Way has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wellesley Way MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Way practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Way has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Way practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.