A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Way:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Way is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Way, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Way graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Way has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wellesley Way MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Way practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Way has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Way practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.