A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Weiner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Kent Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence K. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Weiner practices Internal Medicine near Niles, IL.
See Niles Internists.