A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Weisberg, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure, Diabetic Kidney Disease Diabetic Nephropathies, and Hyperkalemia.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weisberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance