A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Weisberg, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weisberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Weisberg FACP and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Weisberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Weisberg practices Nephrology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Nephrologists.