Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Weiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.