A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wells, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wells MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Wells practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Wells practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.