A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wells, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wells MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Wells practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wells has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Wells practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons and Princeton Sports Medicine Doctors.