A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wells, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wells has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Wells practice?
Dr. Lawrence Wells practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.