A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wells, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wells has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Wells practice?
Dr. Lawrence Wells practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons, Princeton Surgeons, Princeton Pediatricians, Princeton Family Physicians, and Princeton Neurologists.