Dr. Lawrence M Wells MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wells, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Avascular Necrosis Osteonecrosis, Oncology Orthopaedics, and Pediatric Orthopaedics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wells has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Wells practice?
Dr. Lawrence Wells practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons, Princeton Sports Medicine Doctors, Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons, and Princeton Pediatricians.