A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Weprin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Weprin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weprin
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weprin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Weprin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weprin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Weprin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Scott Weprin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Weprin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Weprin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Weprin practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.