A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Weprin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Weprin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Weprin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weprin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weprin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weprin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Weprin practice?
Dr. Lawrence Weprin practices Otolaryngology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Otolaryngologists.