Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The BEST of the BEST  |  show details
by Stephanie D. on Oct 9th, 2014

Coastal Fertility and Dr. Werlin are the best of the best! So compassionate and caring. I felt like we were in the best hands from the very first appointment. We got pregnant on our very first IUI cycle. Dr Werlin is the BEST!!!

|  Dr. Werlin is one of the greatest doctor in his field.  |  show details
by Hattan on Apr 15th, 2014

Dr. Werlin's services were beyond our expectations. He is great doctor. He is humbled smart. His career is his passion. I do strongly recommend his services to any one needs him. I do raise my Hat for him. Keep up the great work. keep going to the best. YOU ARE THE BEST DR. WERLIN. Congratulations for your successes. God protect you and God bliss you for your wisdom. There is no word to say is good for you to show our appreciation to Dr. Werlin. Thanks.

|  a great practice  |  show details
by alex on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. Werlin was always cheerful and took the time to knows by name. He always personally called us with the lab results and any other results. His staff are in lined with his positive personality. We are very happy to have found such a wonderful practice

|  Dr. Werlin and his staff are the best!!  |  show details
by Tammy G. on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Werlin and his staff are the most positive, understanding, encouraging, and compassionate people that I have ever met. We have thoroughly appreciated the time and care that all of the staff have provided. They went beyond our expectations in every way an made me feel taken care of and in good hands. A truly top notch team!!

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
by Mike A on Jan 12th, 2014

My wife and i had a wonderful experience at Coastal Fertility with Dr Werlin and would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone. The staff was always extremely helpful and there for us when we needed them.

|  Amazing Dr. and team  |  show details
by KCR on Sep 3rd, 2013

My husband and I experienced a few losses before seeking professional help. We had seen other prominent doctors in the area and after months and months of unprofessional care, disappointment after disappointment we realized our dream of becoming a family may not happen. After a chance meeting with another couple who pointed us in the direction of Dr. Werlin we decided to give him a try. When we met with Dr. Werlin we were skeptical, financially and emotionally drained but something kept pushing us on...and we are eternally grateful we did. We now have a beautiful baby boy. There are other doctors you can choose but when you want the best go see Dr. Werlin and his amazing team at Coastal Fertility.

|  Testimonial on Dr. Werlin  |  show details
May 18th, 2013

Our experience with Dr. Werlin and staff at Coastal Fertility has been nothing but exceptional. He made us feel comfortable and seemed to always make us laugh during the hard times. We loved his positive and upbeat attitude during the entire process. Coastal Fertility’s entire staff is friendly and professional; additionally the office is extremely neat and clean. As a patient we appreciated Dr. Werlin's punctuality, as he always saw us on time. After hearing stories from our friends about their experiences with other fertility doctors we know that the care we received was second to none. Whether it was his energetic personality at 630am calling us by our nicknames or him personally making the phone calls regarding results and blood work he always made us feel comfortable. Thank you, Coastal Fertility, for helping us through this journey. We would recommend the practice to anyone seeking fertility assistance.

|  Dr. Werlin and his staff are the best!!  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2013

Dr. Werlin and his team are, hands down, the best doctor's office I have ever been to. I manage a medical office myself and strive each day to have things run as smoothly as they do in his office! The Werl and his entire staff are excellent at what they do. From my first consultation with Dr. Werlin up until now everything has been great and consistent. Another way Dr. Werlin goes above and beyond is he personally calls you the same day with your test results. I have never met a doctor that consistently does that, other than Dr. Werlin. Honestly every single person I've dealt with at Coastal has been extremely friendly, competetent and caring. Regardless of whether or not I had a positive outcome (which I did!) from my fertility treatments I would highly recommend Dr. Werlin and Coastal Fertility.

|  Dr. Werlin & His Team Are Amazing!  |  show details
by Suzanne S. on Feb 7th, 2013

Dr. Werlin and his team are top notch and I would highly recommend them to anyone suffering from infertility! My husband and I started the IVF process in 2010 and were so fortunate to get a healthy baby on the first try. When we went back in 2012 for a sibling, things didn't go as smoothly. We suffered 2 devastating miscarriages. And that's when Dr. Werlin and his team truly stepped up their game. They were there to give us a hug or encouragement when needed, but also space to accept our losses. I wondered if I would ever have another healthy baby and had a hard time believing Dr. Werlin could get me pregnant 4 times in a row, but low and behold he did! We are currently expecting a sibling for our son and couldn’t be more excited. The IVF process has had its ups and downs, but Dr. Werlin and his team have been our constant. In fact, when raving about Dr. Werlin and his team to friends, family and others suffering from infertility, I often hear, "[t]hey better be nice for how much you pay." But the truth of the matter is IVF is expensive no matter how you slice it and I can tell you that not all infertility specialists are created equally. I have spoken to several people going through the IVF process and belonged to several infertility forums during my 3.5 years of IVF and I can tell you that Coastal Fertility is unique in its approach. Not only do you have a personal relationship with Dr. Werlin and your nurses, but Dr. Werlin handles all of the appointments no matter how big or small, calls you personally with all of your test results including simple blood work, and sees you every single week for an ultrasound after you get pregnant through the first trimester. It’s this type of top notch care mixed with caring and respect that has earned Dr. Werlin an amazing reputation. I would not hesitate to refer Dr. Werlin and his team. Infertility is challenging enough, why not choose a doctor who has a unique gift of being incredibly talented with an amazing bedside manner? To all of you suffering from infertility, I wish you nothing but the best. Good luck!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Werlin is a caring and skilled doctor. We were able to get pregnant after our second IUI. He has wonderful bedside manner and made us feel very comfortable in the office. The staff is friendly, helpful, and responsive to questions or to our phone calls. We would highly recommend Dr. Werlin to anybody seeking help with their infertility issues.

|  A very compassionate doctor  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

Dr. Werlin is the best doctor I have ever seen. He cares deeply for his patients and is focus on the ultimate success options for us. I din't want to hear the truth about my fertility but he still told me the truth. As a result, we now have our baby.

|  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr. Werlin and his staff have made our dreams come true! We were fortunate to hear about Dr. Werlin from our friends, who had a family member go through IVF with Dr. Werlin. We were already in treatment at another center, so we had to wait and see what the outcome would be. Unfortunately that cycle failed for us, but it did bring us to Dr. Werlin:) Dr. Werlin was patient, and considerate of our feelings having gone through a failed cycle at the other center, but offered us hope. His staff was great, nursing and administrative alike! The information we received at our first appointment was clear and thorough. The cost of IVF is not cheap, but we did get a feeling of compassion from everyone we dealt with. The business manager gave us a lot of information and presented us with all of our options. Nursing staff was very professional and always returned our calls, and took time to answer our questions and made sure we understood what they were explaining. Great Job Team Coastal, and thank you for making our dreams come true!

|  Quick and accurate diagnosis, resulted in immediate natural pregnancy  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

After 1 year trying getting pregnant and my OB running infertility tests with no problems found, she sent me to Doc Werlin who immediately found and fixed the problem. I got pregnant naturally a cycle after taking the prescribed medication. I highly recommend Doc Werlin's diagnostic services, he has also gotten my friend pregnant after 3 IVFs with another doctor, he succeeded on his 2nd IVF with her. However, a word of caution: from the first time I saw him, he kept repeating to me that my FSH level was elevated and I would not be able to get pregnant naturally, I would definitely need IVF, even an IUI would likely be a waste of time. I shared this info with my OB who said that my level was not perfect, but was good enough to get pregnant on my own, which did happen quickly. So keep in mind that Doc Werlin is a talented doctor who is in the business of selling IVF procedures, and he will push for that whether you need it or not. I recommend getting a 2nd opinion from your OB or another doctor before proceeding invasive procedures.Other comments I have, staff was friendly and attentive, but the accounting department has some serious issue, they have made many mistakes in billing.

|  show details
May 13th, 2009

Dr. Werlin's expertise, energy, and commitment to his patients help take the mystery out of the infertility experience, and turn a discouraging situation into an interesting experience. He is candid but caring, and recognizes the impact the various treatments and procedures can have on the morale of his patients. Dr. Werlin is a useful resources when it seems that options are running out, having strong connections within the world of adoption, surrogacy, and family psychology. He is unique and outstanding. I only wish all of my doctors instilled the same level of confidence and trust I have in Dr. Werlin. Can't say enough good things about him. He's fun too.

|  The Best  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2008

Dr. Werlin and the staff are wonderful. He treats you with respect, answers your questions and makes the difficult world of infertility an eaasier experience. He is the best.