Dr. Lawrence Werlin MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017
Never come back to him. It rushes on appointment, his nurses a lot of time don't call you back once you leave them messages. If you have a question for the doctor is impossible to speak with him.

August 30th, 2016
He gave me happiness!
I honestly believe that finding Dr. Werlin was the best thing that ever happened to me. Him and his staff were very understanding and were always happy to answer any questions I had. Thank you so much Dr. Werl!

May 2nd, 2016
Love Dr. Werlin! He is professional, positive, high energy and is very skillful.

April 19th, 2016
Highly recommend
Felt at home from the beginning. A challenging time made so much easier by Dr Werlin and his team. Highly recomend!

February 23rd, 2016
Dr. Werlin is the BEST OF THE BEST when it comes to fertility care. He has an incredible bedside manner that was both calming and reassuring. His staff is equally as kind and always willing to answer questions or lend an ear. I highly recommend Dr. Werlin for all of your fertility needs.

February 9th, 2016
Dr. Werlin and the Coastal Staff are so awesome!
I remember my first day coming into this office and hearing Dr. Werlin's voice from all the way across the hall screaming to his nurse HEY JO JO WHAT TIME IS IT?! And she would respond IT'S GO TIME! Such a positive atmosphere and kind faces. They really do try to help and be considerate with what you're going through. Trust me it isn't easy I made it!

October 5th, 2015
Dr. Werlin and his staff are excellent and would recommend him to anyone dealing with fertility issues and needing support. After I visited Coastal Fertility I felt instantly at home. The staff is always the same people and always positive and happy which really makes a huge difference when going through this tough process. I went through a few IVF cycles before we got it right and I got my first daughter. Now I'm pregnant with the second through IUI which was a lot less of a process and on my second try and I'm now in my second trimester and just graduated! All I can say is thank you to Dr. Werlin and everyone there for all the help and support during a difficult time and giving us a beautiful family.

September 3rd, 2015
fun loving, caring and wonderful!!!
If you want a Dr. With a fun bedside demeanor who's always positive and outgoing- Dr. Werlin is amazing! He spends time with you, calls you himself after every visit and blood work follow up and I love his energy and the Rolling Stones pumping in the background! I love his staff and nurses and love him

August 21st, 2015
Dr. Werlin is a very hands on doctor. He calls you personally with all your results. Great bedside manners! Extremely caring and fun!

June 17th, 2015
We had consulted and undergone treatments for pregnancy with two-three other doctors/specialists before coming to Dr. Werlin but we did not get success. With his great efforts, Dr. Werlin made our dream come true for which we were waiting for more than a decade. We feel that Dr. Werlin is a "Saint." He has tremendous knowledge, energy, confidence, dedication and enthusiasm for his work and his patients. We thank from the bottom of our hearts for everything. Thanks a lot!

June 9th, 2015
grateful patient
This is a very caring facility. Dr. Werlin always treats you with respect. I loved going to a positvie place.

May 4th, 2015
Dr. Werlin is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He is not only knowledgeable but he genuinely cares and personally calls me every time with any results which most doctors generally have their staff do. I suffered 3 miscarriages and am now pregnant with a little boy!