A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wetterau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetterau
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wetterau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wetterau, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetterau graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wetterau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Allen Wetterau MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Wetterau practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wetterau has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Wetterau practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Pediatricians and Baldwin Park Pediatric Specialists.