Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitehurst
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Whitehurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehurst graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Whitehurst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Whitehurst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Whitehurst practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst practices Family Medicine near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Primary Care Doctors.