A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehurst graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Whitehurst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Whitehurst practices Family Medicine near Culpeper, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochelle, VA and Madison, VA.
See Culpeper Family Physicians.