Dr. Lawrence Edward Widman MD is male, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Widman is Good. Dr. Widman has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Widman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fainting Syncope.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Widman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Widman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Widman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Widman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Widman practice?
Dr. Lawrence Widman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Widman, Dr. Laurence Widman, Dr. Loren Widman, Dr. Lorenzo Widman