A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Widman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Widman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Widman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Widman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Widman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Widman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Widman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Widman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Widman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Widman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Widman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.