A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wieger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Wieger DO is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Wieger practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wieger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Wieger practices General Practice near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Carlisle, PA.
See Lancaster General Practitioners.