Dr. Lawrence Wieland, MD
Dr. Lawrence Joseph Wieland MD is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
Redwood Family Practice
2350 Buhne St
Eureka, CA 95501
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieland graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wieland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital & The General Hospital
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wieland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Wieland practice?
Dr. Lawrence Wieland practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Wieland, Dr. Loren Wieland, Dr. Lorenzo Wieland, Dr. Laurence Wieland