A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wieland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wieland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieland graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wieland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph Wieland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Wieland practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wieland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Wieland practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Family Physicians and Eureka General Practitioners.