A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wilkerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Wilkerson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Douglas Wilkerson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Wilkerson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wilkerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Wilkerson practices Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists, Bryn Mawr Pediatricians, and Bryn Mawr Neurologists.