Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wilkerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkerson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Wilkerson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Douglas Wilkerson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Wilkerson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wilkerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Wilkerson practices Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists, Bryn Mawr Pediatricians, and Bryn Mawr Neurologists.