A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wilkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wilkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wilkin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilkin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Douglas Wilkin MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Wilkin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wilkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Wilkin practices Neurology near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Flossmoor, IL.
See Elmhurst Neurologists.