A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wilson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Wilson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Wilson practices Emergency Medicine near Midland, TX.
See Midland Emergency Physicians.