Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wolfe, Pediatric Hematology Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wolfe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Iron Overload
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Wolfe practice?
Dr. Lawrence Wolfe practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Hospice & Palliative Specialists.