Dr. Lawrence Charles Wolfe MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wolfe, Pediatric Hematology Oncology is Excellent. Dr. Wolfe has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wolfe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Blood Transfusion, General pediatric hematology, and Iron Overload.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts New England Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Wolfe practice?
Dr. Lawrence Wolfe practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and Boston, MA.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Wolfe, Dr. Loren Wolfe, Dr. Lorenzo Wolfe, Dr. Laurence Wolfe