A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsao Wong
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tsao Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao Wong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tsao Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Shawn Tsao Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Tsao Wong practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.