A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsao Wong
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tsao Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao Wong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tsao Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Shawn Tsao Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Tsao Wong practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.