A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao Wong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tsao Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsao Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Tsao Wong practice?
Dr. Lawrence Tsao Wong practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.