A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wong MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Wong practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Wong practices Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Rheumatologists.