A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Woode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woode
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woode Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Woode, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woode graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Woode has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Woode MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Woode practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Woode has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Woode practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Surgeons.