A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Woode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Woode, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woode graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Woode has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woode accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans