A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Woode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woode
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Woode Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Woode, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woode graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Woode has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Woode MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Woode practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Woode has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Woode practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Surgeons.