A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wyner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wyner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wyner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyner graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wyner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Michael Wyner MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Wyner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wyner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Wyner practices Urology near Hurricane, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV and Huntington, WV.
See Hurricane Urologists.