A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Yore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Yore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Yore, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence M Yore MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Yore practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Yore has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Yore practices Urology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Urologists.