A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Stern, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Huntington Disease
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Zachary Stern MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Z. Stern practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Stern practices Neurology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists.