A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Zablocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Zablocki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Zablocki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablocki graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zablocki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Patrick Zablocki MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. Zablocki practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Zablocki has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Zablocki practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists.