Dr. Lawrence Zachary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2013
just a regular person
I went to Dr zachary after Having a knee Replacment. I Was in massive pain no one would Help me.Dr zachary is the Best docter May God Bless Him for Ever I woke up pain Free .Also thank Kara for being there to answer when i need Answers ...

September 25th, 2011
Just had a total body lift
Dr. Zachary just did a total body lift on me. I lost close to 150 pounds and had skin hanging all over. Before I had it I talked to several of his patients on different occasions and they were all very pleased with his work. Now that he reconstucted my body, I am so VERY PLEASED. My stomach is flat as a board. I have breast instead of skin hanging to my navel and my double hips are totally gone. I highly recommend Dr. Zachary. He truly loves and enjoys his work. Thank You. May God continue to bless your hands to make your patients happy. Thanks again for my NEW BODY.

September 30th, 2010
Dr. Zachary is a rock star...
I lost 115# and Dr. Zachary removed my extra skin and did body contouring. He has incredible talent and compassion as does his office support. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

May 19th, 2010
great caring and smart and honest doctor
He listened to my concerns, made me feel at ease, understood my pain and has a great professional staff. Expained in language I can understand what goals can be achieved. He is wonderful and I am so glad I was recommended to him by another doctor at Weiss.

November 17th, 2009
Dr. Zachary is the most amazing doctor!
I don't even know where to begin to say what an awesome doctor Dr. Lawrence Zachary is! I have been a patient of his for a few years due to a debilitating illness (scleroderma). He has always been professional, courteous and a pleasure to be around. The staff are great-always helpful and kind. They are very aggressive with their work and make us patients feel comfortable knowing we are being well-cared for. I highly recommend Dr. Zachary and his staff for their medical expertise as well as professional doctor/patient care.