Dr. Lawrence Zaslow MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Harvey, LA

3.6

February 2nd, 2017
If you have insurance that pays for skin testing you will get skin tested and will be allergic to everything no matter what. . You will get injection that are made of old expired extract but mostly saline. This will continue for as long as your insurance covers it or you come to your senses. He uses rusty old tools to scratch your shin that he sterlizes in an old avocado green pressure cooker, kid you not. The allergy shot--haha--are kept in an old metal cabinet for weeks at a time. The water in the bathroom smells like sewer water. I really could go on and on.

August 26th, 2015
Great Doctor
I had been fighting with sinus infections for years. Finally went and had an allergy test done and started getting allergy shots once a week. After seeing Dr Zaslow I haven't had a sinus infection or cold since I've been going, it's been 2 years now. He knows exactly what he's talking about!! However, if you want a friendly easy to talk to doctor, he is not the one for you. He's very dry and to the point. If he asks you a question, answer the question. Do not elaborate or try to explain. He only wants specific answers. If he wants more info he'll ask for it. I was iffy at first but then I got use to him and he's the only doctor I'll see when it comes to sinus/allergy issues. For years I had gone to my GP and would always get a shot and antibiotics and that never helped. I'd end back in the office and get another Rx for antibiotics. He is the first doctor to get it right the first time!!!

July 30th, 2012
As rude as he is, He knows his stuff
This is not someone I want to deal with on a daily basis, but he's experienced and I trust I'm in good care.