A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Zazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Zazzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zazzo
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zazzo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zazzo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Poplar Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph Zazzo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Zazzo practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Zazzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Zazzo practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Wolf Point, MT.
See Wolf Point Family Physicians, Wolf Point General Practitioners, and Wolf Point Internists.