A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Zgliniec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Zgliniec is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zgliniec
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Zgliniec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zgliniec graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zgliniec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence James Zgliniec MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Zgliniec practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Zgliniec has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Zgliniec practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Pontiac Internists and Pontiac Cardiologists.