A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Zgliniec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Zgliniec is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zgliniec
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Zgliniec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Zgliniec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zgliniec graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zgliniec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence James Zgliniec MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Zgliniec practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Zgliniec has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Zgliniec practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Pontiac Internists and Pontiac Cardiologists.