Dr. Lawrence Zimmer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Zimmer?

October 14th, 2017

Nastiest Dr in the state

I have never met anyone more obnoxious, egotistical, snarky, self absorbed and just plain sloppy as Dr. Zimmer. He wanted me to try a drug I'd never had before and asked if I wanted to try it. I said I'd rather not and his response was "good bye". Left me a bit confused so I again said the side effects of the drug made me uncomfortable and again he simply said "good bye" and said if I didn't want to take it I could find another psychiatrist. It became obvious to me that he had not read my health history because this drug is contraindicated in patients with my health issues. Additionally, he had me sign a paper stating he had explained the side effects of the drug and only after it was signed did he give me the print out of indications, contraindications and side effects. Most unprofessional person I've ever met in my life.

July 19th, 2012