Dr. Lawrence Zolnik Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Zolnik?

Do not go to this doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Dr Lawrence made me feel so uncomfortable when he was try to hear the baby heart beat and when he wanted want to do a vaginal ultrasound I didn't feel comfortable knowing I was only 8 weeks he told me the baby could be dead and I was asked to leave the office because there was nothing they could do for me

Do no use this doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor at all. I went to him with a lump under my armpit (in fact a very visible lump) and I have had surgeries done to remove fibroid tumors from my breasts. He examines me and clearly says there is a tumor and he suggests I go to go to the breast cancer unit at Vassar. I request him in the interim to send me to an ultrasound so this way I would have the results for the exam at Vassar, he refuses indicating that Vassar would send me. So I called Vassar just as I was leaving and they had an appointment in a month and asked me to get the ultrasound in the meantime so I could come in with the results. I walked back into this guy's office and I told him what Vassar said, he was rude and wouldn't believe me asking me for the exact name of the person I spoke with in Vassar which I gave to him. He then prescribed me an ultrasound. The results came back and he said it doesn't show anything. So I asked him how is that possible as both him and i feel and see the lump, can I go for an MRI? He them proceeded to state the following to me " be grateful that it showed nothing and there is nothing more he can do for me". Unbelievable, would he say this if it were his wife, daughter, mother or sister. His attitude from start to finish was one of complete disinterest and disdain. Maybe if he doesn't want to help patients, he should quit vs. making us angry, upset when we are already under distress.

Disappointed

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I found him to be uncaring and unprofessional. Will not return.

ER Visit

Posted on January 4th, 2012

Our baby was diagnosed with cystic hygroma & as a result of this I miscarried at 16 weeks. At Vassar Hospital ER I was very well taken care of until I had a visit from Dr. Lawrence Zolnik, who was not my regular OBGYN but on call at the time. He was their for a quick pelvic exam. As he began discussing with my husband and I the reasons for early miscarriage and that the fetus and bleeding usually resolves itself, we then told him we did not have an early miscarriage I was 16 weeks pregnant and I am in pain passing large clots and gave birth to my baby. He seemed baffled and said you cannot of been 16 weeks, you wouldnt of been able to pass this on your own. We showed him an ultrasound report which stated that we had recently seen our Dr and showed our baby was normal size, had cystic hygroma and that I was at 16 weeks. He kept saying, yes your baby was sick repeatedly, as if he had no knowledge at all what cystic hygroma is. He quickly grabbed our paperwork and left our room. Minutes later he came back to exam me. My husband kindly asked him Where did you get your information from regarding the size of our baby, why did you say it was an early miscarriage and he replied I didnt say that you did. I looked at the Dr. and said you did say that. My husband became extremely aggravated as he restated the doctors exact words back to him, Dr. Zolnick once again denied all his words and became defensive and said I didnt say that! Meanwhile, I am in a hospital bed, exposed about to be examined by this Dr. who has not only made us extremely angry but has made an emotional time more difficult. I do not and would not ever recommend, Dr. Lawrence Zolnik.

Posted on August 6th, 2017