A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Zumo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Zumo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Zumo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zumo graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zumo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Amos Zumo MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Zumo practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Zumo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Zumo practices Neurology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Neurologists.