A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Zyskowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Zyskowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Zyskowski, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zyskowski graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zyskowski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zyskowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. Zyskowski practice?
Dr. Lawrence Zyskowski practices Rheumatology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Rheumatologists.