Dr. Lawrence Zyskowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Zyskowski?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Zyskowski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016

So glad I changed doctors

I was seeing another Rheumatologist for my RA. The only reason I changed doctors was because Dr. Z. travels to my hometown. Which is great for me because it saves me $$ and driving time. However, now my reason has changed. I was prescribed a new medication from my previous doctor for my RA. Dr. Z asked if I started this new medication with the starter kit. I told him no. He told me the reason I am experiencing pain was because I did not start with the starter kit. He says that I am "behind the eight ball". So, he sent in a prescription for the starter kit. The pharmacy called me saying that I need to call my insurance because they were not going to cover the medication until they received a referral from my doctor. If the referral was sent by fax, it would take anywhere up to five days for it to be reviewed, if the doctor called it in, it would only take 3 minutes. I called Dr. Z's office and spoke to his nurse and asked if they was any way they could call my insurance company with the referral. The nurse said she would take care of it, and she did! I received my medication two days later. A big thank you to Dr. Z and his staff!

May 23rd, 2014

Great caring doctor

I was seeing another doctor who did not communicate well with me about my disease and treatment plans. Dr, Zyskowski is everything I was looking for in a rheumatologist. He is personable, answers all my questions, starts appropriate treatment in a timely manner. He wants only the best for his patients. His entire office staff from check in to check out, all the assistants and nurses make you feel welcome with a smile on their faces. I feel confident that I am getting the best treatment available.

December 2nd, 2013

Forensic Psychologist

Dr Z is so personable! He is sharp! He knows what he is doing and quickly address the issues. I think he is great!

August 8th, 2013

He was the biggest our biggest advocate

Dr. Z was an absolute gem in my husbands diagnosis and recovery from Cerebral Vasculitis. He fought with our insurance on our behalf and pushed through all the red tape to get the needed tests approved. We have recently moved to Virginia and at my husbands last appointment with him he told my husband the he was his miracle because my husband shouldn't have survived. Dr. Z was ours. We continue our search for someone like him out here on the East Coast, but the odds are slim to none. Thanks to Dr. Z my husband is alive.

May 6th, 2013

Dr. Zyskowski

Dr. Zyskowski was an absolute God send. His understanding and compassion are second to none. Never to busy to sit and explain everything you need to know about your condition and course of treatment. He and his staff make a point of following up with you with a call, they just make you feel cared about. Dr. Z, sets an example for all in his field to follow.

March 8th, 2017