Learn more about Dr. Lawrie Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrie Friedman, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrie Hilton Friedman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrie H. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Lawrie Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrie Friedman practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.