A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrie Friedman, Family Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Friedman has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrie Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrie H. Friedman practice?
Dr. Lawrie Friedman practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Friedman, Dr. Loren Friedman, Dr. Lawrence Friedman, Dr. Lorenzo Friedman