A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrie Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrie Friedman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrie Hilton Friedman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrie H. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Lawrie Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrie Friedman practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.