Dr. Lawrie Friedman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2016
I do not recommend Friedman Lawrie H MD
I do not recommend Friedman Lawrie H MD’s private practice. Besides Dr. Friedman there is only one physician assistant, therefore, their time is limited, I felt very rushed. My general physician that I have seen my entire life retired last summer and I made it very clear when I made the appointment for Dr. Friedman that I was looking for a new general physician. I stressed to the receptionist over the phone the importance of me finding a good physician and why and then she asked me why I would be coming in, as if she hadn’t heard anything I said. Regardless of this, I still made the appointment, again stressing I am a new patient and I want to have enough time with the doctor to give him a rundown of my medical history as well as informing him about my life and background. Being who I am, I printed out the paperwork and filled it out ahead of time and arrived 15 minutes prior to my appointment time, as most offices ask. I checked in and handed them my paperwork that I had prepared prior to the appointment, and then they handed me another new patient form that they said was not online and I need to read through and fill out. Well this form then tells you about his policy and practices, some of which I did not agree with, but due to the office having a cancellation fee, I couldn’t just walk out at that point. I arrived at 8:45, my appointment was scheduled for 9:00, I was not called to the back until 9:11, and the doctor did not come in the room until 9:33. Normally this is not uncommon, but he did not apologize for running behind and he then rushed through my appointment so he could move to his next patient at 10:00. The nurse that called me back was not personable, however, Dr. Friedman is slightly more personable. Prior to my appointment, I wrote down anything and everything I could possibly want to discuss with Dr. Friedman to make sure I would be fully prepared and waste as little time as possible. He showed no appreciation for my preparedness and rushed me through my list, and did not seem to care much about a few items on it that I find very crucial for my primary doctor to know about me. There are a few more reasons I personally will not be seeing Dr. Friedman again, but these are the main reasons for the most part.

April 23rd, 2015
Happy Patient
Dr. Friedman is a very knowledgeable, compassionate as well as humble man. Have been going to him for more than twenty years. Highly recommend him.

February 12th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Excellent Doctor. Listens very helpful Has your hearth in mind I been going to him for over 15 years.

December 18th, 2014
VERY BAD doktor
very very bad doctor do not go to him.Hi only care for your insurance no for you .Hi did not do nothing for me only ask me about my insurance.

September 1st, 2010
A listner.......
I have been in sales for 22 years, I can tell right away if a person is listening,Dr Friedman listens,listens and listens.I have been with Dr's in the past where they don't let you compplete your sentence about why you are there. Dr Friedman still knows he is a human like the rest of us. Do not visit him on Haloween.

March 19th, 2009
easy to talk to-never in a hurry when he's with you-keeps me healty

July 14th, 2017