A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawson McNary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawson McNary is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNary
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawson McNary, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. McNary graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. McNary has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawson Purdy McNary MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawson P. McNary practice?
- Dr. Lawson McNary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawson McNary practices Surgery near Belfry, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Whitesburg, KY.
See Belfry Surgeons.