A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawson McNary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawson McNary is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawson McNary, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. McNary graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. McNary has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawson Purdy McNary MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawson P. McNary practice?
- Dr. Lawson McNary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawson McNary practices Surgery near Arkadelphia, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Magnolia, AR and Belfry, KY.
See Arkadelphia Surgeons.