A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawton Salley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawton Salley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawton Salley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Salley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Salley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawton Harris Salley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawton H. Salley practice?
- Dr. Lawton Salley has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawton Salley practices Otolaryngology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Otolaryngologists.