A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawton Shick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawton Shick is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawton Shick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawton H Shick MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawton H. Shick practice?
- Dr. Lawton Shick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawton Shick practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Manchester Gastroenterologists and Manchester Hepatologists.