A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Postoperative Pain
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Manchikanti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manchikanti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti practice?
- Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, IL.
See Paducah Pain Management Doctors.