Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 26th, 2016
Marion office a joke
He told me 2 different procedures that he was doing, I had to ask him to repeat what I was having done. Did not clean area before injections. Bug traps in floors. I was put next in line laying on my stomach on a cot in front of the OR door with a trashcan at the head of the cot and every patient could see me as I was across from their curtained beds. When I called back as no one ever called me as I was told they would, the nurse yelled at me and would not answer my question about my medicine. I remember the patient in front of me telling the nurse as we walked into the waiting area in our gowns together that she hoped it worked this time as it didnt help last time. I should have ran then but I was desperate.

December 8th, 2015
It's not pain management if you don't manage pain
I have been at the clinic for over a year now and recently experienced a spike in some pain/muscle spasm issues. I went in to see Dr. M for help he told me he didn't know what was wrong and that my other Drs were stupid (for something he new about the entire time) and he changed up my meds. After 3 weeks of trying the new med regimine I was worse than when I started so I called to get at least my nerve med increased which they did. I have gone back to my primary care physician to start the process over and find out what is causing the additional problems but she is upset that Dr M didn't order more tests! Then I went to pick up my pain meds today and the pharmacy didn't have any! I called the center to see if they could transfer it to another pharmacy but you can only leave a message with them and guess what.....they never even returned my call! I feel like the only thing they care about is getting you in there for the injections to get their money and the heck with how you feel. It's not really pain management if your not managing someone's pain!!!!

June 26th, 2015
I love you all. Thank you for all that you and wonderful people. I Love you all. Thank you.

June 25th, 2015
Friendly, helpful and to the point
Dr. Manchikanti is very knowledgeable and gets things done. His staff is friendly. He may not be the best if you want things explained. You will have to draw it out of him some, but he is good and innovative in his field. We are fortunate to have him in our area to treat us. The wait also varys. Some days they get you in. Others it is a long wait. They treat a lot of hurting people though and they all do it with a smile. He has treated me for 5 years and I am glad to have him near.

October 30th, 2012
This doctor treats patients differently based on their diagnosis. Some patients he treats golden and others he treats like crap. Just because you can't see pain doesn't mean that is not there. He of all people should know that since he entered that field of medicine for a reason. Just because someone is young and "should not be having this much trouble", doesn't mean that they aren't. When someone tries to tell you what kind of pain they are in and you snicker and cut them off it makes it less likely that we would send anyone we care about to you to be treated in the atrocious manner that we've been treated. Especially when a relative sees this same doctor and gets treated with dignity and respect. My opinion of this doctor is he is a disgrace to the profession. Pain management physicians are supposed to be caring and sympathetic to people in genuine pain. If he doesn't want to treat people in pain, then he needs to retire.

October 2nd, 2012
Dr. Manchikanti is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He and his staff are professional and very friendly. He understands chronic pain and tries all possible avenues to improve the quality of life for those who are in miserable chronic pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone who would ask me. If you are suffering with chronic pain and have tried everything, you can see him and see what he has to offer you. It may be the best thing you have ever done for yourself.

September 9th, 2012
Pain is his Game
If you're not in pain when you get there, you will be before leaving. They Do Not administer sifficient amounts of Anathesia and the Nurses in the procedure room are very rude, loud and obnoxious, especially the Brunette, who screams at patients to be still, while being injected with epidurals and nerve blocks. This Dr. cares nothing about his patients, just giving you a scrip and overcharging the Ins Co's

March 23rd, 2012
Dr. Man... has treated me for years and personaly I would'nt let another treat me except for the nexx lamo... I'm sure to have very soon

October 5th, 2011
Dr. Manchikanti is a great doctor who is also very understanding and caring.