Learn more about Dr. Laxman Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laxman Bhatia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laxman Bhatia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Bhatia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laxman Bhatia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laxman Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Laxman Bhatia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laxman Bhatia practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pampa, TX.
See North Richland Hills Internists and North Richland Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.