Learn more about Dr. Laxman Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laxman Bhatia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laxman Bhatia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Bhatia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- North Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhatia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laxman Bhatia practice?
Dr. Laxman Bhatia practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pampa, TX and Tyler, TX.
See North Richland Hills Internists, North Richland Hills Infectious Disease Doctors, and North Richland Hills Geriatric Doctors.