Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laxman Kalvakuntla
Dr. Laxman Kalvakuntla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Nacogdoches, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Adult Care. Dr. Kalvakuntla is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Nacogdoches Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center Livingston. He speaks English.
Dr. Laxman Kalvakuntla has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Adult Care
Dr. Laxman Kalvakuntla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Jordan Worth
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Houston, TX 0.36 mi47
Dr. Christopher Chu
Houston, TX 0.42 mi
Dr. James Cao
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Houston, TX 0.54 mi43